What is PCD in Pharma?
PCD is an abbreviation for “Propaganda cum Distribution” in the pharmaceutical industry. It is a business model in which a pharmaceutical company outsources the sales and distribution of its products to a third-party entity, typically a distributor or wholesaler, who also handles the marketing and promotion of those products.
- Because PCD Pharma stands for Propaganda Cum Distribution, the distributor is solely responsible for the promotion and distribution of all products.
- As a result, a PCD Company has a specific price list of products that it sells to its distributors.
- The company is unconcerned about the MRP of the products; it sells all products at net rates, regardless of the MRP of the products.
By clicking on the button below, you can contact us for company’s price list and rest of your query.
How we can choose a good PCD pharma franchise?
Choosing a good PCD pharma franchise is important as it can have a significant impact on the success of your business. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a PCD pharma franchise:
- Reputation: Look for a franchise with a good reputation in the industry. You can do this by researching the company’s history, checking reviews and ratings online, and asking for references from existing franchisees.
- Product quality: Ensure that the company has a good range of high-quality products that are in demand in the market.
- Support and training: Look for a franchise that provides comprehensive support and training to its franchisees, including marketing and promotional materials, training on product knowledge, and ongoing support for business operations.
- Price and profitability: Consider the cost of the franchise and the potential for profitability. Look for a franchise with a reasonable price point and good profit margins.
- Terms and conditions: Carefully review the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement, including any restrictions on territory or product lines, as well as the duration of the agreement.
- Compliance and regulatory requirements: Ensure that the franchise follows all necessary regulatory requirements and has a strong commitment to compliance.
By considering these factors, you can choose a good PCD pharma franchise that is aligned with your business goals and has the potential for long-term success.
Why We Choose
PANM LABS INDIA
Panm Labs India is an ISO 9001:2015, WHO:GMP, GLP Certified Pharma Franchise Company in Chandigarh that offers over 800+ high quality Medical Products across different divisions like Gynae, Paediatric, Ortho, Cardiac-Diabetic, Derma & Ayurvedic etc.
What we provide under Pharma Franchise Opportunity?
Under a Pharma Franchise Opportunity, PANM LABS INDIA provides a range of products and services to the franchisee to enable them to market and sell the company’s products in a particular geographical area. Here are some examples of what we may provide under a Pharma Franchise Opportunity:
- Products: The Company will provide a range of high-quality pharmaceutical products that the franchisee can sell within their designated territory. These products may include prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and other healthcare products.
- Marketing materials: The Company will provide marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials, to help the franchisee promote the products to healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Training and support: The Company may provide training and support to the franchisee, including product knowledge, marketing strategies, and other business operations.
- Brand recognition: The franchisee can benefit from the brand recognition and reputation of the company, which can help them to establish credibility and trust in the market.
- Distribution network: The Company may have an established distribution network, which the franchisee can leverage to ensure that the products are efficiently and effectively delivered to healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Regulatory compliance: The Company will ensure that all products and processes comply with regulatory requirements, which can help to minimize the risk of non-compliance and regulatory penalties.
- Ongoing support: The Company will provide ongoing support to the franchisee, including updates on new products, market trends, and other relevant information.
Overall, a PANM LABS INDIA Pharma Franchise Opportunity provides the franchisee with the products, services, and support necessary to establish and grow their own pharmaceutical business within a particular geographic area.
Terms & Conditions :
- After receiving your valuable inquiry, we will send you our price list and product catalogue (online/offline).
- You can then choose the products based on your needs via phone, WhatsApp, or email.
- We will send you a sample invoice after we receive your order so that you can double-check the quantity and rates.
- After verification, you can deposit funds into our bank accounts using NEFT, Cheque, Cash, RTGS, Transfer, IMPS, and other methods.
- We will dispatch goods the same day after payment is received and will send you a docket / GR No. so you can track your goods at any time.
- The party will pay for transportation and courier fees.
- Prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in the prices of manufacturing raw materials.
- Expired or broken goods will not be accepted.
- A Xerox or scanned copy of the driver’s licence and GST certificate is required.
Now that you understand what PCD is, you are ready to acquire a franchise from a monopoly pharmaceutical company in your area. There are certain pharma hubs in India where you can find a plethora of top PCD pharma companies.
Monopoly Pharma Franchise:
- A Monopoly Pharma Franchise is a type of franchise agreement where a pharmaceutical company grants exclusive rights to a franchisee to market and sell their products in a particular geographical area.
- This means that the franchisee has the sole right to sell the company’s products in their designated territory, and no other franchisee or competitor can sell the same products in that area.
- The franchisee is responsible for promoting and selling the products within their designated territory, using the marketing materials and product knowledge provided by the franchisor.
- In exchange for the exclusive rights, the franchisee pays a fee or percentage of sales to the franchisor.
- The franchisor typically provides training and support to the franchisee, including product knowledge, marketing materials, and ongoing support.
- The franchise agreement typically includes terms and conditions that govern the franchisee’s rights and obligations, including restrictions on territory and product lines.
- The duration of the franchise agreement is usually limited and may be renewed at the end of the term, subject to negotiation and approval by the franchisor.
- A Monopoly Pharma Franchise can be an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to enter the pharmaceutical industry and have exclusive rights to sell a particular product line in their area.
- However, it’s important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement before signing, and to ensure that the franchisor has a good reputation and a proven track record of success in the industry.
- A Monopoly Pharma Franchise can provide the franchisee with a competitive advantage in the market, but it’s important to remember that success ultimately depends on the franchisee’s ability to effectively promote and sell the products in their territory.
Documents required to take franchise of pharma companies?
- Drug License Number: One of the most important requirements for a pharmaceutical franchise. As per the rules, we cannot sell goods to anyone without a drug licence, so it is a mandatory requirement if you want to purchase goods from any pharmaceutical company. If you’re wondering what a DL (Drug License) looks like, check out the sample drug licence on the right.
How do I obtain a DL number?
To obtain a drug licence number, you must first consult with the Drug Inspector in your area. He will inform you of all the requirements for a Drug License Number, including the following:
- Previous experience as a leader in a pharmaceutical company of at least 1.5 years is required.
- Minimum space requirements for the warehouse and office.
- One pharmaceutical company witness, and so on. If you are having trouble obtaining a Drug License Number, please contact us.
- GST Number: While this is not a mandatory requirement for taking pcd pharmaceutical company, if you have one, you must provide it in order to claim input credit for your business. If you don’t have one, you can use your Aadhar card number to generate an e-way bill.
How do I obtain a GST number?
To obtain a GST number, apply online here or contact your local sales tax commissioner office. If you are having difficulty obtaining a GST number, please contact us.
Want Franchise for your Area?